Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1
How We Can Help
Services We Offer At Our
Clinic In Toongabbie
Looking for a local physiotherapist? Toongabbie residents can receive a wide range of services at our clinic. All are designed to help alleviate any pain and suffering you may be experiencing. The services we offer are:
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, our focus is to accurately diagnose and optimally manage your condition. We educate, guide and expedite your recovery with evidence-based, effective hands-on physiotherapy treatments and self- managed exercise programs.
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we care about your condition and understand your needs. We focus on improving your current status through functional exercises that will boost your quality of life. We will help you get to where you want to be.
We use massage therapy as a way to ease your current pain and relived tension. With hands-on treatment, our treatment will improve the blood circulation in your body, particularly at around the damaged area which allowed better healing.
Why Choose Us
We care about your health and are passionate about improving your overall well-being and quality of life. Our holistic approach means we look to treat the site of pain by assessing your entire body. Our dedicated team have years of experience and are continually educating themselves on the latest manual therapies. Our main goal is to help you resolve your physical pain and achieve the very best that you can.
The team at Infinity Allied Healthcare offers comprehensive physical assessments and bespoke individual treatment plans. We pride ourselves on providing a service that encompasses all aspects of your care.
There are a number of ways that physiotherapy can improve your health. Treating pain and recovering from injuries are just some of the reasons. Physio can also help with:
- Motivation – Physiotherapy can be extremely motivating if carried out correctly. If you follow the treatment plan provided to you by your physiotherapist, your progression will be evident. Seeing these improvements can be a great motivator and will inspire you to succeed even more.
- Reduce the need for medicines – Some health and medical conditions require patients to take medications for extended periods of time. Most medications prescribed have some form of side effects if taken for long periods. Physiotherapy can act as an alternate option by reducing the pain and discomfort suffered from these conditions, alleviating the need for some medications.
- Improve your mental health – Physiotherapy can not only help relieve you from physical pain, but it can also vastly improve your mental health. The ability to be more physically active has proven to have a positive impact on your mental health. Feeling physically fit and being able to live your everyday life as normal and carry out your daily routines can make a big difference.
How to know
if our physiotherapy
services in Toongabbie
is right for you
If you’ve recently had an operation or sporting injury, or have experienced prolonged pain and discomfort as a result of a medical condition then physiotherapy is right for you. Contact us today to find out how we can help.
Here are some of our previous patient reviews:
5 months ago
The 5-star Google rating of this place is definitely warranted! Firstly, Vivian in administration is so friendly and efficient, and she did her best to fit me in despite the last minute request. Secondly, Priyanka’s treatment was targeted and impactful. My first visit provided instant relief from persistent back and neck pain. An amazing practice! So glad to have found an amazing local Physio.
6 months ago
One the best physio practices around. I see Blake and he is always professional and very effective. Would highly recommend
9 months ago
Wonderful service from both Priyanka and Vivian. Always welcome with big smile and ready to help. Priyanka is very understanding and supportive through out my treatment. thank you so much for your support girls. Highly recommended
11 months ago
Brilliant service and diagnostics, professional and targeted thinking. Stephen identified the cause of my back and glute pain due to repetitive strain He was able to relieve the pain in one session along with guidance on exercises to prevent a reoccurrence.
Meet Our Team
Victor graduated with a Masters in Physiotherapy (USYD) and has a passion with incorporating functional strengthening into his rehabilitation when addressing musculoskeletal conditions.
Victor’s interest outside of Physiotherapy is powerlifting and playing sports.
He utilizes manual therapy techniques, exercise and education into his practice to get patients back on tracks.
Jess graduated in 2019 from the University of Sydney with a Masters of Physiotherapy. She has experience treating musculoskeletal injuries. Jess has a background of powerlifting and is a regular gym goer. She is very passionate about using manual therapy techniques and exercise to get patients back to pre-injury levels.
Priya graduated in 2017 from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) and has a great deal of experience in both aged care and rehabilitation. She is very passionate about using manual techniques, exercises prescription and self-management strategies to return her patients back to their pre-injury levels of fitness.
Princess Jouel Alviar Pacleb
Contact Details And
How To Find Us
For online bookings, Toongabbie residents can visit our website here. You will find information regarding our contact details and the various treatment options available at our clinic. Or if you’re in the area you can visit us at the clinic during our opening hours to book an appointment.
- 36 Aurelia street
Toongabbie NSW 2146
- (02) 8607 1600
- (02) 8331 5788
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- In the heart of Toongabbie, our newest clinic is easy to locate and accessible for all.
- 1P street parking or Toongabbie Plaza 3P parking (entry to Ground Level Car Park from Cornelia Rd)