Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1 TreatmentWe listen and aim to help achieve your goals.
Quick DiagnosticsWe quickly find the root of the condition resulting in great improvements in pain and recovery.
Highest Standard of CareProfessional, Positive and Caring Staff.
How We Can Help
Services offered at
Infinity Allied Healthcare
We offer a handful of services at Infinity Allied Healthcare that can help treat all sorts of musculoskeletal injuries and kickstart you into a healthy lifestyle. It includes:
Our team of physiotherapists are expertly trained and have keen interests in various fields. We work together to provide you with a tailored management plan to help speed up your recovery and enhance your overall body fitness.
Our exercise physiologists will work with you to determine a treatment plan that you are in control of. These exercise plans are designed to improve cardiovascular fitness, body flexibility, and help you reach your desired body goals.
Our trained massage therapists use innovative techniques to pinpoint the location of your pain and induce a state of relaxation that promotes comfort, reduces stress, and minimises pain.
Why Choose Us?
Our philosophy at Infinity Allied Healthcare is based on a holistic approach, allowing us to treat patients as a whole, instead of focusing on the cause of their symptoms. Whatever your needs and desired goals, our comprehensive assessment process will allow us to identify the cause of your problem instead of just treating the symptoms.
Our Cherrybrook physio team believes in the combination of patient education, independent exercises, and evidence-based techniques to help accelerate your rehabilitation and get you back to enjoying life as soon as possible. If you feel like physiotherapy can be of benefit to you, then contact us at your soonest convenience, either by phone, email or simply walk into one of our conveniently located clinics to see how we can help improve your quality of life.
Can Help You
Our Cherrybrook physiotherapy team is dedicated to providing a service that encompasses all aspects of your care, from comprehensive physical assessments to tailored individual treatment plans.
If you feel like you can benefit from our physiotherapy treatments, contact us at your soonest convenience either by phone, email or simply visit our website to take a look at the array of services we provide.
Physiotherapy treatments in Cherrybrook are available to people of all ages. It aims to treat any underlying musculoskeletal injury, alleviating pain, and restoring your range of motion.
- Reduce pain – Whether it’s arthritis, chronic lower back pain, or pain as a result of injury, our team provides a number of restorative treatments such as soft tissue mobilisation and independent home exercises to help alleviate your pain and reduce discomfort.
- Avoid surgical treatment – Physiotherapy is not only beneficial in rehabilitation after surgery, but can also help improve your overall strength and robustness of your body, helping reduce your risk of needing future surgery. With that being said, there will be some inescapable circumstances where surgery is your last resort.
- Reducing the need for medicines – Every medication comes with its own set of side effects. Certain cases require patients to take medications for long periods of time. We use physiotherapy as an alternative choice, showing you how your body can work to heal itself, reducing pain and the need for some medications.
- Prevent sports injuries – Physiotherapy can help you understand the anatomy of your body. By doing so, we will not only help strengthen your muscles but allow you to understand how sports injuries occur and what you can do to prevent them.
- Improve cardiovascular health – Physiotherapy plans can help you understand the exercises and treatments you need to live a healthy lifestyle. Our strategies can help reduce your blood sugar levels, improve your heart rate, and enhance your overall cardiovascular fitness.
Who Can Benefit
Physiotherapy can benefit people of all ages, shapes, and sizes who need help alleviating pain, improving mobility and flexibility, and recovering from injury, surgery or other conditions. The treatments devised at Infinity Allied Healthcare are tailored to you to help you achieve your desired outcomes.
Meet Our Team
Blake is the Clinical Manager & senior physiotherapist at our Toongabbie clinic. He graduated from Australian Catholic University in 2017 with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Blake is highly experienced in Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Cardio-respiratory and Men`s Health rehabilitation. Above all, he’s passionate about providing patients with a better quality of life, using evidence-based manual therapy, exercise prescription and education.
How to Find Us
- Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre
T12, 41-47 Shepherds Dr
Cherrybrook NSW 2126
- (02) 8998 6670
- (02) 8331 5788
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Located in Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre. (Opposite to Woolworths checkout).
Our physiotherapy clinic in Cherrybrook is near you and easily accessible.
- Parking on-site and street parking available nearby.