Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1
What is physiotherapy for
Signs that physiotherapy for aged care patients in Orana facilities is needed
There are several signs that may indicate it’s time for an elderly patient in Seven Hills to have physiotherapy.
- decreased mobility or balance
- Difficulty with activities of daily living such as eating, dressing, and bathing
- Pain or discomfort in any joint or muscle
- Weakness or lack of range of motion
- Difficulty getting in and out of bed or a chair
- Falls or a fear of falling
- Difficulty walking or climbing stairs
- Difficulty with balance or coordination
- Swelling or joint stiffness
- Limited endurance or difficulty performing activities for long periods of time
- suffers of cerebral palsy or neurological conditions
Price of treatment for elderly care at our Orana practice
Meet Our Team
Our skilled remedial massage physiotherapist
Gabriel is an invaluable asset and experienced physiotherapist at Seven Hills Physiotherapy, having both a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and a keen interest in holistic treatment. He combines his knowledge, passion, and expertise to treat patients.
After graduating from the University of Sydney in 2013, Gabriel has worked on various musculoskeletal and aged-care physiotherapy cases. He is also one of our remedial massage therapists.
How to schedule a consultation in Orana
Our locationOur physical address is Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre, T12, 41-47, Shepherds Drive, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126, Australia. Find us in the Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre. (Opposite to Woolworths checkout) Our clinic in Cherrybrook is easily accessible, with parking on-site and street parking available nearby. Our Seven Hills NSW working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be beneficial for older people in aged care facilities within the Seven Hills area. It can help improve joint mobility, reduce pain, prevent falls, improve balance, and increase strength. Physiotherapy can also help older people maintain independence and improve their quality of life.
Please note that this information is not intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment. It is aimed at presenting a perspective only and is not a substitute for a prescription. Anyone experiencing a medical condition or requiring medical therapy should consult their doctor. A second opinion is also encouraged.