Advanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1 Treatment
We listen and aim to help achieve your goals.
We quickly find the root of the condition resulting in great improvements in pain and recovery.
Professional, Positive and Caring Staff.
How We Can Help
Services Offered at
Infinity Allied Healthcare offers a comprehensive range of services to allow you to successfully recover from surgery, sports or work injuries, or underlying conditions.
For more information on the services which we offer, make an appointment by visiting our website or contact one of our friendly and helpful staff members. The main services offered at Chatswood include:
Why Choose Us?
We pride ourselves on our holistic approach to healthcare. At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we look beyond your superficial injury to achieve permanent, life-changing improvements. Our physiotherapy Chatswood team performs comprehensive assessments to diagnose the underlying cause of your pain before providing a tailored treatment plan suited to your individual needs.
The specialists at our Chatswood clinic are leaders in a variety of physio treatment techniques, some of which are unique to us. If you would like to benefit from one of our many services, be sure to book an appointment or visit us today.
What our Chatswood
Physio Can Bring
Whether you have endured years of chronic pain as a result of underlying musculoskeletal injuries, or have recently suffered sports injuries warranting a need for rehabilitation, physiotherapy can help.
Our team will work with you to understand the root cause of your suffering and provide you with a tailored management plan that helps not only in reducing pain but also to improve and enhance your overall strength. Contact us at your soonest convenience to find out how our physiotherapy services can treat you.
Physiotherapy is an important aspect of treatment for all people who suffer pain as a result of injury or underlying condition. Our Chatswood physiotherapy department is run by a network of healthcare specialists who are well-versed in the understanding of our anatomy and utilise their knowledge to provide evidence-based exercises to help you maintain an active and independent life.
Can Help You
- Reduce pain – Whether it’s neck pain, joint, or back pain that has occurred as a result of work or sports injury, our treatments can help. Our team provides you with exercises designed to strengthen your body and combat the pain caused by your injury.
- Education – Our physiotherapists will help you understand what happens to your joints and muscles during injury. Understanding your pain can help you manage your symptoms.
- Enhance performance – Our physiotherapists will help you maximise your performance by strengthening specific parts of your body using our techniques.
- Improve mental health – Physiotherapy can not only help relieve your suffering but also improve your mental health. Feeling good in your body can not only help your everyday chores much easier but can also boost your confidence in whatever you do.
- Boost your lung function – Whether you want to generally improve your overall cardiovascular fitness or are recovering from a cardiovascular complication, our team will help you readjust to your daily lifestyle. Our physical and breathing exercises can help improve your lung function and your overall fitness.
How to Know if
Physio in Chatswood
is Right for You
If you have experienced prolonged pain resulting from injury or symptoms of an underlying rheumatic condition, then physiotherapy is right for you.
Meet Our Team
Jeffrey Jusman is the clinic manager and lead physiotherapist at our Chatswood clinic. He is an advocate of a holistic approach, using manual therapy to detect and treat the underlying cause of a patient’s pain.
Samson Fong graduated with a Masters of Physiotherapy from the University of Sydney. Samson has a keen interest in helping patients return to their optimal physical strength by utilizing a combination of technique and knowledge.
How to Find Us
- Suite 303, Level 3
282 Victoria Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067
- (02) 9411 7711
- (02) 8331 5788
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Located in Chatswood, we are a long-standing private practice treating private, DVA, EPC, CTP and Workers Compensation patients with state of the art treatment techniques.
- 3P parking inside Chatswood Chase opposite to the clinic’s building or 1P metered street parking