Physiotherapy for Back Pain
Issues with your back can be anything from uncomfortable to completely debilitating. In most cases, any pain and discomfort usually subside within a few weeks, especially with the correct treatment. However, some patients will develop chronic back pain if left untreated.
So if you’ve been suffering from persistent pain for a while now, you should contact the team at Infinity Allied Healthcare for expert physiotherapy for back pain. Sydney residents will receive specialist, hands-on treatment from our team of qualified physios.
Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1
Common Causes of Back Pain
Back problems like upper and lower back pain are very common conditions in the body and some of the main reasons people miss work and seek medical advice. While there are many possible causes involving muscles and nerves, below are some of the most common:
How Can Physiotherapy
Physio can help you in a number of different ways:
- Personalized Care – Our team of expert physiotherapists will take into account your body type, age, lifestyle etc., and ensure that all treatments and exercises are tailored personally to you.
- Decrease pain and restore mobility – A combination of manual therapy techniques and exercise physiology can help relieve you of any pain and help restore your mobility.
- May prevent the need for surgery – Surgery is always a last resort, and physiotherapy has proven to be an effective way to prevent the need for surgery in many cases.
- Reduce the risk of further injury – You will be given a detailed exercise regime to strengthen any weak areas by your physio and if carried out correctly, will greatly reduce the risk of any further injuries.
Back pain can present itself in a number of different ways:
- Dull, aching pain normally in the lower back
- Shooting pain then travels down to the legs and feet
- Pain that is worse after sitting for a prolonged period of time
- Pain that feels better when moving positions
- Inability to stand up straight without being in pain
- Decreased range of motion
What is the Cost
For Lower and Upper
Back Pain in Sydney?
The total cost for your physiotherapy treatment will depend on the severity of your condition, how many sessions you require and the location of your local clinic. The price of your initial consultation will be between $75-$110.
We recommend that you contact us so that we can get a better understanding of the treatment you require, which will enable us to give you a more accurate estimate of what your total cost of treatment will be.
Why Choose Infinity Allied Healthcare for your Back Pain Treatment
At Infinity Allied Healthcare clinic, our patients are our number one priority. We ensure that patients receive the greatest care from your first initial consultation to your final treatment and aftercare with us.
We will provide you with a thorough diagnosis and make sure to listen, understand and also educate all of our patients about their ailment. We will provide you with the best options for your condition in order to give you full control of your body’s progress.
Meet Our Team
Our Back Physiotherapy
Specialists in Sydney
Get to know more about our team of expert physiotherapists below:
Principal Physiotherapist and Founder
Allen graduated with a degree in physiotherapy from Sydney University in 2010. It was his love of sport in his teenage years that led him to garner great interest in musculoskeletal physiotherapy. As well as treating patients, Allen enjoys mentoring fellow physiotherapists, teaching and equipping them with the most advanced hands-on techniques.
Samson holds both a Masters of Physiotherapy and a Bachelors of Sports and Exercise Science from The University of Sydney. He has experience in a number of sporting injuries having worked with athletes as a Sports Trainer at a number of sporting clubs. He achieves effective results for his patients via a combination of manual therapy, exercises and education.
Clinical Manager & Senior Physiotherapist Chatswood
Jeff joined our team in 2016 having graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Sydney. He specializes in neck, shoulder and back conditions and is also a qualified and talented Integrated Dry Needler. His holistic approach ensures he assesses his patient as a whole, to determine the source of their problems.
Click on the links below for directions to your local clinic:
- Suite 303, Level 3
282 Victoria Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067
- (02) 9411 7711
- (02) 8331 5788
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Located in Chatswood, we are a long-standing private practice treating private, DVA, EPC, CTP and Workers Compensation patients with state of the art treatment techniques.
- 3P parking inside Chatswood Chase opposite to the clinic’s building or 1P metered street parking
We hope we’ve provided you with all of the information you require when it comes to upper and lower back pain. If you need any more information please don’t hesitate to contact us and make your first appointment. The most frequently asked questions below may also provide you with any other answers you may be looking for.
Physiotherapy can not only help reduce back pain, but it can also get you moving normally again and allow you to continue with your daily routine. Apart from that, it can also help relieve and treat numbness and nerves issues.
If you’ve been suffering from back pain for over a week it’s highly recommended to make an appointment and see a physiotherapist. If you don’t seek treatment your condition could get significantly worse.
The number of treatment sessions you require will depend on the severity of your condition. At your initial consultation, you will be advised on the appropriate number of sessions required.