The goal of physiotherapy is to alleviate pain and restore or maintain optimal body function using evidence-based, non-invasive methods such as exercise, massage therapy, and motivation. Physiotherapy is accessible to all, whether it’s needed due to sports rehabilitation, musculoskeletal conditions, or to get you back on your feet after surgery.
*Please mention this online promotion when you make your booking.
Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1
How to Book Physiotherapy Treatments
at Infinity Allied Healthcare?
Our physiotherapy clinic is equipped with a wide variety of exercise machines, confidential rooms, and function rooms to allow us to provide an extensive range of exercise classes, functional gyms, and more. For physiotherapy, Sydney residents can turn to us at Infinity Allied Healthcare, where we treat you as a whole and ensure you can get back to doing your regular daily activities with comfort.
For those in Sydney, physiotherapy has never been easier to book. You can simply visit one of our clinics and arrange a consultation with one of our friendly team members, or you can visit our website and click here. Simply fill out the form and one of our members will be in touch to schedule your first visit.
How Can Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can help you achieve your desired goal by using a variety of movements and exercises to restore your function. Our physiotherapy clinic can help you treat the following pains and aches:
- Head & Neck -Whether it’s constant headaches, a pinched nerve, a wry neck, or a sports-related injury, we can give you the exercises to follow to help alleviate your pain.
- Shoulder – Shoulder injuries can occur through overuse or direct trauma. We can help restore your function.
- Arm & Hand – If you’ve broken your fall with your hands, or played a bad ball during a racket game, you may experience some hand or arm pain. Our team can help provide you with the knowledge and exercises you need to get back on track.
- Back – Back pain is the debilitating pain that can make even the simplest tasks such as getting up or walking very painful. We are committed to finding the root of your problem by providing accurate assessment and treatment for all back conditions.
- Hip & Groin – Hips and groins can be ‘pulled’ if no appropriate stretching is done beforehand. Additionally, we can alleviate pain and restore function following hip surgery.
- Knee – Knee injuries are amongst the most common sporting injuries which can lead to athletes being put out of their game. Our Sydney physiotherapy program is available to all those who have sustained a knee injury and need to get back on their feet.
- Ankle – There’s nothing worse than going over on your ankle only to find out you’re going to be in pain for the next few weeks or months. We can help assess your gait and find out which area of your ankle has been injured before giving you the exercises you need to follow.
What Can I Expect From Physiotherapy at Infinity Allied Healthcare?
Following your diagnosis, your physiotherapist will work with you to identify the appropriate exercise you need to practice, as well as give you an expected recovery time frame. You will be given a detailed list of your management plan, as well as the contact details of the team looking after you.
What to bring?
Before coming in for the first appointment, patients are expected to bring the following:
- Arrive 5 minutes before filling in any necessary paperwork
- Any relevant documents
- Private health insurance card
- Medicare card (EPC)
- Workers Comp or CTP insurance details
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Please wear or bring shorts if you have a lower limb condition
What to expect?
Sydney physiotherapy at Infinity Allied Healthcare is renowned for being comprehensive. We ensure our clients’ safety and encourage the use of our equipment to help patients achieve their desired outcomes. We promise all of our clients the following:
- Advanced Hands-on treatment
- One-on-One consultation
- Individualized physiotherapy treatment
- Range of different best treatment options for you to select from
- Thorough physical examination leads to accurate diagnoses
- Discussion about your everyday limitations and modifications
- Clear diagnosis and management plan
- Active movement with less pain
What Is the Cost
The costs for physiotherapy in Sydney CBD vary depending on the location of your pain and the number of services that you require. During your initial consultation, your physiotherapist will carry out a complete assessment of your condition before providing you with a quote based on the treatments they think will apply to you.
The cost of your initial consultation ranges from $75-$110 depending on the location of the clinic. If you are unsure about our prices, then give us a call.
Infinity Allied Healthcare
We at Infinity Allied Healthcare treat not only your physical symptoms but ensure that we look after your overall wellbeing to get you on track for a healthier and more active lifestyle. We believe that our entire body is connected. And so, to diagnose the root of your problem, we assess your whole body to provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
With years of combined experience and continuing professional development in the area of injury management, you can rest assured that our physiotherapists will use only the newest and proven techniques when treating your injuries.
If you are in or around Sydney CBD and have experienced any sports, ageing, or work-related injuries and are in need of physical rehabilitation, contact us at your soonest convenience to arrange an appointment with one of our expert physiotherapists and see how we can help.
For more information on how physiotherapy can help you, turn to the section below.
During your initial visit to our Sydney CBD clinic, the physiotherapist will take a comprehensive history to identify the cause of your problem, followed by a physical examination to make an accurate clinical diagnosis.
Treatment varies from patient to patient. Depending on your individual condition, your treatment session may last anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
A referral is only necessary if you have gone through surgery and are in need of physiotherapy to help speed your recovery. Otherwise, anybody who is experiencing pain and is in need of physiotherapy expertise can contact our clinic.
Physiotherapy is covered by Medicare if you are eligible for an enhanced primary care plan (EPC) which is referred by your doctor. Suffering from a complex or chronic musculoskeletal condition puts you within the general criteria for eligibility.
Sydney physiotherapy costs can be covered by private health insurance depending on the limit of your policy.
We treat the majority of injuries that occur during sports that warrant the need for physiotherapy to allow you to get back to regular function.
Yes, given that we can communicate effectively with your insurance provider and workplace.
Live Pain Free!
Ready to Get Started?
Our outstanding team is here to help you reach your healthcare goals.