Physiotherapy for Knee & Hip Pain
Are you struggling with constant knee or hip pain? At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we provide physiotherapy for hip and knee pain in Parramatta to get you moving again.
Our expert physiotherapists will accurately diagnose your condition and prescribe the best course of treatment to expedite your recovery from hip and knee pain.
You can book a consultation online or contact us at (02) 9896 2877 to get started on your physio treatment in Parramatta. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm.
Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1
What causes hip and knee pain?
Hip and knee pain are common problems that can be caused by any of the following conditions.
- Strains, sprains and ruptures: Knee and hip joints are prone to injuries because they are constantly under strain from day-to-day activities. Your knee pain could be due to sports injuries or a work-related injury that causes stress on your joints and muscles.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis causes progressive degeneration of the cartilage in your joints resulting in chronic inflammation. This degeneration can affect both the knee and hip joints resulting in aches in your knees and hips.
- Health conditions: If you have undergone surgery on your knee or hips, it is normal to experience pain post-surgery. If you have a disease, such as bursitis which is inflammation of the soft tissues around joints, it can also cause discomfort and aches in your knee or hip joint.
- Lifestyle: Lifestyle factors like carrying extra body weight or strenuous daily activity can put additional pressure on your knee and hip joints leading to discomfort during movement.
Physiotherapy for knee pain
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we help to diagnose and treat different hip and knee pain conditions. Visit our clinic in Parramatta for diagnosis and treatment by our expert physiotherapist. You can book a consultation online or call our physiotherapist for assistance at (02) 9896 2877. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm.
Treatments for knee pain
After evaluation of your condition, our physiotherapist will recommend the most suitable physio treatment based on your condition. Our knee pain treatments are designed to expedite healing and ease your pain. We use non-invasive procedures including:
- Advanced and modern manual therapy and hands-on techniques.
Treatments for pain in the hip
Physio can help alleviate discomfort in the hip joint, aid in quick recovery and help in injury prevention. Some of the treatment options used in managing hip conditions;
- Exercises to improve the mobility or strength of your hip
- Massage therapy
- Advanced joint mobilisation techniques
What is The cost of treatment for hip and knee pain in Parramatta?
The final cost of your treatment will depend on the sessions and your particular recovery needs.
To get more info on our services and costs of physio at Infinity Allied Healthcare, you can book an appointment online, call us at (02) 9896 2877 or visit any of our 7 clinics during our opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
Healthcare can assist with your hip and knee pain
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we take a holistic approach to treating your hip or knee condition as well as ensuring your overall well being. Our team of expert physiotherapists have years’ experience in injury management. We use the newest and proven techniques to provide the most accurate and comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
Infinity Allied Healthcare provides a wide range of holistic services to help in the management of conditions such as neck pain and joint pains among others.
We are conveniently located at Shop B, 8 Cowper St Parramatta NSW 2150. You can book an appointment online to see one of our physiotherapists or call us at (02) 9896 2877. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm.
- Suite 303, Level 3
282 Victoria Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067
- (02) 9411 7711
- (02) 8331 5788
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Located in Chatswood, we are a long-standing private practice treating private, DVA, EPC, CTP and Workers Compensation patients with state of the art treatment techniques.
- 3P parking inside Chatswood Chase opposite to the clinic’s building or 1P metered street parking
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any more questions about our knee and hip pain physiotherapy services, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our physio Paramatta team. In the meantime please see below our most frequently asked questions that may also help you.
Yes, physiotherapy helps knee pain by relieving stiffness and tension in the knee and helps to rebuild the muscle around the joint. This helps in rehabilitation of the joint by restoring mobility and alleviating pain and discomfort in the knee.
Physiotherapy techniques including exercises and massage therapy are the best therapy for rehabilitation and restoring healthy joints. Depending on your condition, your physiotherapist will prescribe appropriate exercises to help ease discomfort and stress on your knees to restore mobility and normal function.
Yes, physiotherapy will help with your knee pain by relieving inflammation and helping to restore and improve proper motion using various physio techniques.
Yes, physiotherapy helps by alleviating discomfort and aches through exercise and massage therapy. Physiotherapy techniques are also used in rehabilitation to improve strength and mobility in the joints to restore normal function and ease discomfort.
Walking can be good for painful hip joints since it helps to keep the joint flexible and strong. Walking can also help in rehabilitation by reducing inflammation around the hip joint. Your physiotherapist will recommend the best exercises for you based on your condition.