Our goal as physiotherapists is to get you pain-free and restore or maintain your optimal body function, using evidence-based, non-invasive methods. Whether you need physio due to work injuries, a motor vehicle accident, musculoskeletal conditions, or to get you back on your feet after surgery, we can help you!
Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1
Booking physio treatments
at Infinity Allied Healthcare?
So if you’re in need of expert physiotherapy, Parramatta residents can turn to the dedicated professionals at Infinity Allied Healthcare. We ensure we treat you as a whole and strive to get back to doing your regular daily activities with comfort as soon as possible.
If you’re suffering from pain and discomfort and in need of physiotherapy professionals, parramatta residents can simply visit one of our clinics and arrange a consultation, or you can book an appointment online. Simply fill out the form and one of our members will be in touch to schedule your first visit.
How Can Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can help you achieve your desired goal by using a variety of movements and exercises to restore your function. Our physiotherapy clinic can help you treat the following pains and aches:
- Head & Neck -Whether it’s constant headaches, a pinched nerve, a wry neck, or a sports-related injury, we can give you the exercises to follow to help alleviate your pain.
- Shoulder – Shoulder injuries can occur through overuse or direct trauma. We can help restore your function.
- Arm & Hand – If you’ve broken your fall with your hands, or played a bad ball during a racket game, you may experience some hand or arm pain. Our team can help provide you with the knowledge and exercises you need to get back on track.
- Back – Back pain is the debilitating pain that can make even the simplest tasks such as getting up or walking very painful. We are committed to finding the root of your problem by providing accurate assessment and treatment for all back conditions.
- Hip & Groin – Hips and groins can be ‘pulled’ if no appropriate stretching is done beforehand. Additionally, we can alleviate pain and restore function following hip surgery.
- Knee – Knee injuries are amongst the most common sporting injuries which can lead to athletes being put out of their game. Our Parramatta physiotherapy program is available to all those who have sustained a knee injury and need to get back on their feet.
- Ankle – There’s nothing worse than going over on your ankle only to find out you’re going to be in pain for the next few weeks or months. We can help assess your gait and find out which area of your ankle has been injured before giving you the exercises you need to follow.
What Can I Expect From Physiotherapy at Infinity Allied Healthcare?
Following your diagnosis, your physiotherapist will work with you to identify the appropriate exercise you need to practice, as well as give you an expected recovery time frame. You will be given a detailed list of your management plan, as well as the contact details of the team looking after you.
What to bring?
Before coming in for the first appointment, patients are expected to bring the following:
- Arrive 5 minutes before filling in any necessary paperwork
- Any relevant documents
- Private health insurance card
- Medicare card (EPC)
- Workers Comp or CTP insurance details
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Please wear or bring shorts if you have a lower limb condition
What to expect?
Parramatta physiotherapy at Infinity Allied Healthcare is renowned for being comprehensive. We ensure our clients’ safety and encourage the use of our equipment to help patients achieve their desired outcomes. We promise all of our clients the following:
- Advanced Hands-on treatment
- One-on-One consultation
- Individualized physiotherapy treatment
- Range of different best treatment options for you to select from
- Thorough physical examination leads to accurate diagnoses
- Discussion about your everyday limitations and modifications
- Clear diagnosis and management plan
- Active movement with less pain
What is the cost
of physiotherapy in
The cost of your initial consultation ranges from $75-$110 depending on the location of the clinic and the number of services that you require. During your initial consultation, your physiotherapist will carry out a complete assessment of your condition before providing you with a quote based on the treatments they think will apply to you.
If you are unsure about our prices, then please give us a call.
Infinity Allied Healthcare
We at Infinity Allied Healthcare treat not only your physical symptoms but ensure that we look after your overall wellbeing to get you on track for a healthier and more active lifestyle. In order to diagnose the root of your problem, we not only actively listen to your issues but also assess your whole body, to provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your individual needs.
With years of combined experience and continuing professional development in the area of injury management, you can rest assured that our experienced physiotherapists will use only the newest and proven techniques when treating your injuries.
If you are in or around Parramatta and have experienced any sports, ageing, or work-related injuries and are in need of physical rehabilitation, contact us at your soonest convenience to arrange an appointment with one of our expert physiotherapists and see how we can help.
Our Parramatta Physiotherapists
Whether you are looking for sports physiotherapy or general pain relief for other injuries, our experienced physiotherapists can help. Our team of specialists at Parramatta NSW includes Chester Li an expert in manual therapy and exercise prescription and Joshua De Robillard who has vast experience in orthopaedics, sports and neurological physiotherapy.
How To Find Us
To get started on your rehabilitation and treatment plan, you can book an appointment online or call us at (02) 9896 2877. You can also send your enquiries via email or visit our practice in Parramatta which is conveniently located at Shop B, 8 Cowper St, Parramatta NSW 2150.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday: 9 am – 6 pm.
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we take a patient-centric approach to ensure our patients get tailored, hands-on treatment plans. Our physiotherapy professionals at Parramatta have years of successful patient outcomes. You can learn more about our patients’ experiences in the testimonials below.
a month ago
This clinic goes above and beyond and I cannot recommend this place enough. I’ve had a grade 3 sprain to my ankle in the past and the physios here expedited my recovery so that I can get back into sports safely. My ankle is stronger than ever and there’s no pain at all despite missing an ATFL. I’ve also had a recent hand fracture and Allen particularly took his time and care to ensure my hand was well supported in the cast. Ifs currently 2 weeks since the injury and I barely feel the pain as the fracture continues to heal. The cherry on top is their friendly nature and that they genuinely care about your recovery.
a year ago
Great physiotherapy clinic! Very professional and hands on! My back feels much better after the treatment. I would recommend this practice to everyone that needs help with their pain. The therapists are also very friendly.
2 years ago
This is a really great allied health practice. The physios are excellent. They are knowledgeable and friendly and very considerate of comfort. They have treated my busted ankle and my neck and back pain. I used to get the most excruciating headaches but thanks to the physios the pain is so much better and I hardly ever use paracetamol any more. Go and see the team. You won’t regret it!! =)
3 years ago
Very happy with the service I’ve received here. Professional. friendly and highly competent team of health care professionals with great results. Would recommend seeing for yourself! )
For more information on how physiotherapy can help you, turn to the section below.
During your initial visit to our Parramatta CBD clinic, the physiotherapist will take a comprehensive history to identify the cause of your problem, followed by a physical examination to make an accurate clinical diagnosis.
Treatment varies from patient to patient. Depending on your condition, your treatment session may last anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
A referral is only necessary if you have gone through surgery and are in need of physiotherapy to help speed your recovery. Otherwise, anybody who is experiencing pain and is in need of physiotherapy expertise can contact our clinic.
Physiotherapy is covered by Medicare if you are eligible for an enhanced primary care plan (EPC) which is referred by your doctor. Suffering from a complex or chronic musculoskeletal condition puts you within the general criteria for eligibility.
Parramatta physiotherapy costs can be covered by private health insurance depending on the limit of your policy.
We treat the majority of injuries that occur during sports that warrant the need for physiotherapy to allow you to get back to regular function.
Yes, given that we can communicate effectively with your insurance provider and workplace.
Yes, physiotherapy helps with chronic pain by using manual therapy and other treatments to relieve pain and restore function. Physiotherapy helps to relieve symptoms of injury as well as increase flexibility.
Yes, physiotherapy can permanently heal neck pain. When the physiotherapist develops a tailored treatment plan, the aim is not just to reduce stiffness and pain in the neck but to also treat the root cause of the problem to prevent reoccurrence.
Live Pain Free!
Ready to Get Started?
Our outstanding team is here to help you reach your healthcare goals.