Advanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1 Treatment
We listen and aim to help achieve your goals.
We quickly find the root of the condition resulting in great improvements in pain and recovery.
Professional, Positive and Caring Staff.
How We Can Help
Services Offered at
Infinity Allied Healthcare
We pride ourselves on the multitude of physiotherapy services available at our Orana clinic, all of which can help relieve you of your suffering and get you back to enjoying a happy and comfortable lifestyle.
For more information or details on how to contact our team, please visit our website or call us at your soonest convenience. The services offered at our Orana clinic include:
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, our focus is to accurately diagnose and optimally manage your condition. We educate, guide and expedite your recovery with evidence-based, effective hands-on physiotherapy treatments and self- managed exercise programs.
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we care about your condition and understand your needs. We focus on improving your current status through functional exercises that will boost your quality of life. We will help you get to where you want to be.
We use massage therapy as a way to ease your current pain and relived tension. With hands-on treatment, our treatment will improve the blood circulation in your body, particularly at around the damaged area which allowed better healing.
Why Choose Us
Our highly skilled Orana physiotherapists will work with you to help get you back on your feet. We take a holistic approach to all care, ensuring that we treat you and your body as a whole, addressing any anxieties you may have.
We believe that all patients deserve the same level of treatment as that of a professional athlete, and so we will attend to your needs and concerns by providing evidence-based physiotherapy programs tailored to you.
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we offer the physiotherapy Seven Hills patients can benefit from to reduce pain, improve range of motion and function, and let you get back to the camaraderie of competition.
Physiotherapy treatment in Seven Hills can produce a significant benefit to those who have struggled with continuous joint pain, no matter the cause.
Research has proven that physiotherapy will significantly improve and speed up your rehabilitation and can help you prevent further injury.
- Get the results you need – Our physiotherapists will perform a thorough assessment before tailoring an evidence-based individual treatment plan for you to help you reach your desired outcome in terms of functionality and pain reduction.
- We don’t hurt – Physiotherapy is not supposed to hurt. We will guide you through your treatment and inform you of what to expect throughout.
- Personalised – There is no one-size-fits-all approach to physiotherapy. Our friendly staff will ensure that you are in control during all treatments.
- Holistic approach – Our physiotherapists and specialists in exercise physiology will take into account your body as a whole, making sure that the treatments are suited to your individual needs, preferences, and fears.
- Motivation – Physiotherapy is motivating. You will be able to track your progress as you continue with your treatments. Your evident improvements will motivate you to excel with your treatment and to get back to carrying out your regular activities.
Who Can Benefit
Physiotherapy can help with most musculoskeletal or sports injuries. The aim of physiotherapy is to relieve pain, improve strength, restore range of movements, and help those who struggle with everyday activities (walking, chores, work).
Meet Our Team
Our Seven Hill
The Seven Hills physiotherapy team comprises a network of highly motivated experts
who provide the treatment you need to kickstart your journey back to a healthier lifestyle.
Gabriel has a keen interest in a holistic approach to treatment, combining his knowledge passion, and expert set of skills to treat patients as a whole. Gabriel graduated with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Sydney in 2013 and has since continued to work on a mixture of musculoskeletal and aged-care physiotherapy.
How to Find Us
- Orana Medical Practice
Shop 4/6 Orana Ave
Seven Hills NSW 2147
- (02) 9676 1730
- (02) 9880 7699
- Tuesday & Friday: 9am – 5:30pm
- Located within a medical centre, we have close proximity to bus stop, and walking distance to Blacktown Hospital and Seven Hills train station.
- Parking on-site and street parking available nearby.
*Booking is done through phone call