Advanced PhysiotherapyAdvanced and modern manual therapy and hands on techniques.
1 on 1
How We Can Help
Start Your Recovery Process
At Our Lindfield Clinic
In need of a qualified physiotherapist? Lindfield residents looking to reduce pain, increase flexibility, improve strength and posture or regain function, can start their recovery at our clinic. Our advanced treatment will help improve a range of injuries and ailments. So contact us today for more information and get on the road to full recovery.
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, our focus is to accurately diagnose and optimally manage your condition. We educate, guide and expedite your recovery with evidence-based, effective hands-on physiotherapy treatments and self- managed exercise programs.
At Infinity Allied Healthcare, we care about your condition and understand your needs. We focus on improving your current status through functional exercises that will boost your quality of life. We will help you get to where you want to be.
We use massage therapy as a way to ease your current pain and relived tension. With hands-on treatment, our treatment will improve the blood circulation in your body, particularly at around the damaged area which allowed better healing.
Why Choose Us
Patient care is our number one priority and we strive to ensure you become pain-free. Our holistic approach to treatment and use of applied science ensures that you’ll receive the best care and treatment possible. Whatever injury or health issue you’re suffering from, our fully trained and highly experienced team will work with you to achieve the best results possible.
Services in Lindfield
We provide the physiotherapy Lindfield residents can benefit from to help improve function and improve the overall quality of life. You can contact us either by email, phone or via our website to book your initial consultation.
Neck pain and back pain can be debilitating and disrupt your everyday routine. With the correct physiotherapy, you can soon be pain-free and back to optimal health. Below are just some of the reasons physiotherapy can improve your health:
- Pain Reduction – Whether it’s muscle or joint pain that you’re suffering from, our physiotherapists can help. They will provide you with an accurate diagnosis and optimally manage your condition by advising you on the best exercises designed to strengthen your body and resolve the pain you’re experiencing.
- Educate – Our physiotherapists will help you understand why you’re suffering from your specific pain. With this knowledge, you will be able to better manage your symptoms. They will also offer advice on which exercise classes you can attend to help improve your condition.
- Painless – Physiotherapy treatment is designed to be painless. We’ll show you the low impact exercises that will guide you through your rehabilitation, making sure we inform you of what to expect throughout.
How to know
whether physio in
Lindfield is right for you
Unsure whether you’re in need of a physio? Lindfield residents should contact us for an assessment and we’ll be able to provide all the information you’ll need to determine whether physio is right for you. After learning more about your condition we’ll be able to advise you on the different treatments that could benefit you.
Please see below some testimonials from our previous patients:
a month ago
This clinic goes above and beyond and I cannot recommend this place enough. I’ve had a grade 3 sprain to my ankle in the past and the physios here expedited my recovery so that I can get back into sports safely. My ankle is stronger than ever and there’s no pain at all despite missing an ATFL. I’ve also had a recent hand fracture and Allen particularly took his time and care to ensure my hand was well supported in the cast. Ifs currently 2 weeks since the injury and I barely feel the pain as the fracture continues to heal. The cherry on top is their friendly nature and that they genuinely care about your recovery.
a year ago
Great physiotherapy clinic! Very professional and hands on! My back feels much better after the treatment. I would recommend this practice to everyone that needs help with their pain. The therapists are also very friendly.
2 years ago
This is a really great allied health practice. The physios are excellent. They are knowledgeable and friendly and very considerate of comfort. They have treated my busted ankle and my neck and back pain. I used to get the most excruciating headaches but thanks to the physios the pain is so much better and I hardly ever use paracetamol any more. Go and see the team. You won’t regret it!! =)
3 years ago
Very happy with the service I’ve received here. Professional. friendly and highly competent team of health care professionals with great results. Would recommend seeing for yourself! )
Meet Our Team
Trevor is a physiotherapist with a background in exercise physiology. He is passionate about treating musculoskeletal conditions with an emphasis on returning people back stronger than their pre-injury level.
During his time off, he enjoys playing sports such as Oztag & Basketball and working out at the gym.
How To Find Us
- Better Medicine Health Centre & Skin Clinic
Suite 4-5 / 303 Pacific Highway
Lindfield NSW 2070
- (02) 9122 0890
- (02) 9880 7699
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9am – 6pm
- Located inside a medical centre and within walking distance from Lindfield train station; we are easily accessible by everyone!
- 1p street parking available on Pacific Highway. Ample parking is available at Lindfield Library, behind KFC, on Tryon Road, or Beaconsfield Parade.